Friday, 30 October, 2020. Encounter with

 I have used a word of mentor two times in this blog so far. What interests you is that who is a mentor, but today, I will tell you about that first met my mentor. When I was younger in my teen years, I met the mentor during a summer course held by the student division of Soka-Gakkai in 1970. 

I could get a chance at that time that closely faced to mentor, but I could touch only his hand because he was in a whirl of many members of students. I could hear only his saying: "please eat a dish of shaved ice by this. because it is too hot.”. 

After the whirl had far moved, I found something on the palm of my hand, which was a small, yellow, and plastic square left. 

Of course, It was a ticket for buying a dish of shaved ice. After that, I had eaten a dish of shaved ice, but the payment was dishonestly cash. Naturally, I have always kept the yellow square as my treasure till now. To be continued. I will show you the photo of my small treasure next time.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Monday, November 8, 2021.

Wednesday, 4 November, 2020.