Sunday, 1 November, 2020. The yellow square

 When I look up to someone as a mentor, I  naturally am his (or her) disciple like I am.

However, unlike the master-disciple relationship under the apprenticeship system, this relationship does not mean that the mentor has given me permission to become his (or her) apprentice, nor has he (or her) given me a full license or a certificate as a disciple.

Therefore, it is like a one-sided wish of me, and if we make a mistake, we may become a nuisance or a stalker.

If I wish to become a real disciple, It is essential that I do not make these errors. So I must properly study mentor thinking and faithfully practice that. As it is so, I can surely say: "I am one of that disciple too.". The way of the disciple is still so far for me.

But Nichiren has taught me "Rely on the Law and not upon persons." (on page 109 in "Conversation between a Sage and an Unenlightened Man").  Continue next time.


I showed the photo mentioned before several days below. 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Monday, November 8, 2021.

Wednesday, 4 November, 2020.