Tuesday, 10 November, 2020. The first pillar

 I have a moral standard as you have, but of course, I do not interest in whether that suits new normals or not. 

The standard consists of two pillars in my view of life.

The first pillar is standard that I never blame other persons for my problems. The thought has been extremely important for my life and originally based on the philosophy of NIchiren Buddhism, which is the principle the oneness of life and its environment(e-sho-fu-ni in Japanese) and the principle of a single life-moment possessing three thousand realms(ichi-nen-san-zen in Japanese).

My mentor said: “People around us reflects the state of our own lives. The environment that we are in, whether favorable or not, is the product of our own life. When we fail to understand this, we tend to blame others for our troubles.”(from Words of Wisdom by Daisaku Ikea). Thus, My mentor developed the philosophy of NIchiren Buddhism.

Various problems have really occurred around me almost every day. Various problems have really occurred around me almost every day. As you know, human being causes most of the problems, and those problems result in interaction between others. I must solute those problems for me and us to become happy. If I blame someone for the problems and try to solve these quickly, so I have not only a way of the solution other than removing someone. We all agree that such a solution is wrong, for such an idea obviously becomes the cause of discrimination, divide, and war.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Monday, November 8, 2021.

Wednesday, 4 November, 2020.